Features covered are as follows:
- JQuery Library 1.9 : To submit and process AJAX request/response, convert user input to JSON and perform DOM manipulation
- JQuery UI : JQuery extension to implement date picker control
- JSON : Data exchange format between server and client
- Json.NET : To serialize / deserialize JSON object at the server side
- SqlClient : To access database and perform database operation using stored procedure
- N-tier architecture : Implement n-tier architecture by separating the codes between presentation, processing and data layer
This solution is portable (database included, find in App_Data folder).
Please create a post in Discussion
section in case you need any clarification or have related queries.
Use Issue Tracker
for any bugs/error that you encountered.References
- Video - Fetch JSON data using JQuery AJAX Method http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pe6keTE9LbE
- Json.NET http://james.newtonking.com/pages/json-net.aspx